Sydney Lunar Markets Open Tonight! 4 – 14 February 2016
Sydney Lunar Markets are back!
It’s time to celebrate the Year of the Monkey! The Sydney Morning Herald SYDNEY LUNAR MARKETS open tonight at Pyrmont Bay Park and stay on each night until 14 February 2016. This is a fantastic celebration of the Luna New Year with a huge range of Asian food providers showcasing their delicious selections.
FREE ENTRY = Weekdays 5pm until late. Weekends 4pm until late.
There’s over 20 food stalls from Thai to Chinese, Japanese to Malaysian cuisine. Go for the food and stay for the entertainment including Lion Dancers. Here are some of the Stalls:
- The Ayam Food Truck (Malaysian)
- Bao Stop (Taiwanese & Chinese Street Food)
- BlackStar Pastry X N2 Extreme Gelato (Desserts)
- Everybody Loves Ramen (Japanese)
- Fat Noodle (Vietnamese)
- Hoy Pinoy (Filipino)
- Kiyamachi Tei (Japanese)
- Korean Chips on a Stick (Korean)
- Let’s Do Yum Cha (Chinese)
- Mini Pancakes (Chinese)
- Mrs Mi (Chinese)
- Poklol (Korean)
- Spanthai (Spanish/Thai)
- The Century at The Star (Chinese)
- Thainabox (Thai)
- Tsuru (Japanese)
- Waffle on a Stick (Dessert)
- Wok on Inn (Thai)
For more information take a look at the official website: http://www.sydney.lunarmarkets.com.au/