Foodie News: Sydney Restaurant Week – Half Price Meals!
It’s Restaurant Week! So now is the time to go out and explore what your neighbourhood is cooking up! One of our favourite websites, Dimmi is offering special half priced meal deals to celebrate at some of Sydney’s best restaurants (check out the list below).
All you need to do is book via the links below and dine at any of the restaurants below between the 14th and 31st of March and receive 50% off your food bill (or in Foodie Mookie’s language, that means double the dining for the same price!). Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose a restaurant from the list below
- Book a table (via the links below) and make sure that the ‘Restaurant Week Special‘ is selected.
- Show up and Eat (and be super nice to the wait staff)!
1. Pilu at Freshwater, Freshwater.
2. Ripples Chowder Bay, North Shore.
3. The Flynn, Sydney City.
4. Delhi by the way, Potts Point.
5. Ho Mei, Surry Hills.
6. Luis Tans, Bondi.
7. Beccafico Bar & Trattoria, Waterloo.
8. La Puerta Latino Flavours, North Shore.
9. Australian Youth Hotel, Glebe.
10. Bombay Street Kitchen, Glebe.
11. Boronia House, North Shore.
12. Café del Mar, Sydney CBD.
13. Char & Co., Double Bay.
14. Cala Luna, North Sydney.
15. Pizza Pasta Bene Mosman, Mosman.
16. Cala Luna Restaurant, Mosman.
17. Kobe Jones Sydney, Sydney CBD.
18. Spanish Tapas, Inner West.
19. The Cuban Place, Sydney City.
20. Mexicano, Narrabeen.
21. Essenza, Surry Hills.
22. The Crossing, Bondi Beach.
23. French Touch Bistro, Surry Hills.
24. Open Kitchen Yum Cha, North Ryde.
25. Riley St Garage, Woolloomooloo.
26. Whitewater Restaurant, Manly.
27. The Greens, North Sydney.
28. Bah-BQ Brazilian Grill, Crows Nest.
29. Maya Da Dhaba, Surry Hills.
30. The Hill Eatery, Bondi Beach.
31. Emporium Parramatta, Parramatta.
32. Swanson Hotel, Erskineville.
33. At Bangkok, Haymarket.
34. Zaaffran, Sydney CBD.